Rutgers Dining Services is self-operated and provides service to the New Brunswick/Piscataway and Camden Campuses.
Navigation ( Jump to: ) Quick Reference
- Dining Services posts important announcements for its patrons on this page.
- This link will bring you back to this page.
- The Mission Statement defines the focus of Dining Services and its staff.
- The Service Theme adds texture and context to the Mission Statement.
- The Rules and Regulations for students that govern the Dining Halls.
- Descriptions of the various meal plans available to students, faculty and staff.
You can also view the
Meal Plan Changes page.
- The Executive Director of Dining Services reports to the Vice President of Student Affairs. This link will bring you to the home page of the Office of Student Affairs.
- Overview of all the available dining facilities at Rutgers.
- Which Dining Facility is open and when.
- What is on each Dining Hall's daily menu. Matters concerning menus or recipes? Email Chef Mike.
- All about healthy eating, special dietary needs, nutritional analysis.
Read the weekly Newsletter, Eating 101.
View the Menu Options for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Nutrition concerns or dietary issues? Need guidance on eating healthy in the dining halls? Email the Nutritionist.
- Upcoming Dining Special Events. Check this out!
- Learn all about the Rutgers Dining Services Debit Program. View the RU Express Policies. Access RU Express On-line and Manage your Account.
- Rutgers Catering at your service!
- Become a member of the Rutgers Club!
- Overview of all the dining facilities on and off campus other than the Dining Halls.
- Learn more about the Concession Stands.
- Learn more about the various Faculty and Staff Dining facilities.
- Link to the University Inn's home page.
- RUconnection ID Card (aka Rutgers ID Card) Policies. Look at the right side of this page for office locations.
- Rutgers Dining related news.
- We are the BEST! Check out the outstanding achievements and awards earned by Dining Services' staff.
- Save time and check this site for your questions. If it is not here, contact us (see below)
- This link will take you to the results pages of the last Student Survey.
- Quick link to related organizations.
- Want to be part of the Dining Services Team? Full-Time and Part-Time positions.